Friday, September 3, 2010

A disclaimer, of sorts

Let me begin by apologizing. I have not been updating frequently, and I have posted what I have with care. I had originally intended to simply share my happenings with others. I succumbed, however, to my desire to be overly nice, to not speak ill of others. I also knew that my parents would read this, and did not want them to worry too much about me. However, after looking through my old posts, I realize that these precautions make for some dull reading. So I commit myself to making this a bit more interesting. So here to come are some slightly more true to life tales of my adventures abroad. To Dad, Mom, Aunt Anne, Amy, and Faith; I’m sorry about anything inappropriate. It’s for the sake of art and entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment