Friday, September 3, 2010

A Plea from The Cattiwampus Foundation

Hey, folks, did you know that I am broke? Yes, it’s true. Backpackers are traditionally poor employees, so people are typically not terribly keen to hire them. I also note that Americans are typically not the most well thought-of people in the world, and the arrogance that we are generally known for is not looked upon kindly.

So fighting both of these stereotypes, armed only with a frightening head of dreadlocks, I find that there are not many work options open to me. This means I rarely get work. More importantly, this means I’m poor as hell. Traveling was my dream, and I still love it.

So you don’t get anywhere without asking for help. If you want to help the Cattiwampus Foundation, also known as the ‘James is hungry and has eaten almost nothing but peanut butter for the past two months’ fund, check the link below. You can also find this link on my facebook page. Don’t have much? Then only give a little. Ten bucks, five bucks, a dollar, is a huge help. I live cheap. Thanks, folks.

1 comment: